Using the The Really Great Food Company All-Purpose Flour Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cup water, milk or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon herbs
- ¼ pound sliced Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of choice
- 1 packet yeast + 1/4 c warm water
- Pinch of salt
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
- Mix flour, oil & herbs together in a large mixing bowl. Add yeast and mix until combined
- Spread dough into rectangle on oiled parchment paper. Layer with pepperoni and cheese
- Roll entire dough using parchment to roll. Sprinkle herbs on top. Wrap parchment around pepperoni roll and place on baking sheet.
- Unwrap for last 5 minutes of baking to brown. Slice & serve with marinara sauce.
*Fillings can be changed as desired:
Sausage, Broccoli, Vegetables, Ham, Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers.
*For Sweet Option – brush dough with butter (or vegan butter) & sprinkle with cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts, raisins & sliced apples and follow directions 2-4.
Bake 35-40 minutes until golden brown
Recipe courtesy of @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree