Using the The Really Great Food Company Pancake & Waffle Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cup RGF Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter or substitute
For Sugar Drizzle:
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons Milk or Milk Substitute
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
- Combine Pancake & Waffle Mix, oil, water & 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl to make batter.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cinnamon
- On a piece of oiled parchment paper, roll out the dough to a thin rectangle, brush with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Tightly roll up to the dough to the end and keep in parchment paper.
- Bake until slightly golden brown. Unwrap parchment after 20 minutes to allow swirls to brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Slice & serve immediately with sugar drizzle
Combine powdered sugar and water or milk and mix to thick syrup like consistency.
Bake 25-35 minutes
*This recipe can be vegan if you use Earth Balance Vegan Butter and Almond Milk for the Sugar Drizzle
Recipe courtesy of @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree