https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/puddingpie.jpg 882 1332 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2017-06-19 12:00:092017-06-19 12:06:5410 Minute Gluten-Free Pudding Pie
Using The Really Great Food Company Vanilla Muffin Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3/4 cups RGF Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or earth balance or coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons ice water
Preheat oven to 375*
- In medium mixing bowl, mix together butter & RGF Vanilla Muffin Mix until ‘sand-like’ texture.
- Incorporate 2 tablespoons ice water. Combine until soft dough forms.
- Press into greased tart pans(if pans are not teflon) & prick the bottom with fork.
- Place on baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes.
- Once shells are done baking, allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, take shells out of the tart pans. Fill the shells with pudding. Top with 1 scoop ice cream flavor of your choice.
Makes 4 individual size shells.
Recipe courtesy of @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree