Using The Really Great Food Company All-Purpose Flour Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 cups RGF All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter or butter replacement
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 6 medium apples, peeled & sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar, if desired (cut out if low sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Flour
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375*
- Blend butter into flour and salt until crumbly sand-like texture. Add water slowly until turns into dough. (You can use food processor if you have one available). Place dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate while you prepare filling.
- In large bowl, toss together apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, cinnamon, flour. Set aside.
- Remove dough from refrigerator, cut dough in half.
- Roll out first half on lightly greased plastic wrap to fit 9″ greased pie pan. Crust should be thin.
- Fill with apple filling.
- Roll out next piece of dough. Cover apple filling. Pinch edges together. Score the top layer. Brush top with butter or butter replacement.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice and serve. Enjoy!
(1) 9″ pie pan
Bake 20-30 minutes
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree