https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Coffee-Crumb-muffin-scaled.jpeg 1707 2560 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2020-02-17 14:40:342020-06-30 15:00:26Gluten-Free Coffee Crumb Cake Muffins
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 package RGF Coffee Crumb Cake Mix
- ¾ cup eggs or egg alternative (approx. 3 ½ eggs)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ CUPS RGF All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter or shortening
- ¾ cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350*
- Prepare crumbs first. Place the crumb ingredients from above in a mixing bowl and thoroughly blend together with hands until butter starts to melt. Form into 2 separate balls and leave aside until required.
- Beat eggs , oil and sour cream together using electric mixer.
- Add entire package of coffee crumb cake mix to wet ingredients and beat at medium speed for 1 ½ minutes or until smooth.
Using a standard size muffin tin, line muffin cups with paper liners. Pour batter evenly into 10 muffin cups. Fill the remaining muffin cups with 1-2 ounces of water so the muffins bake evenly.
Sprinkle already prepared crumbs evenly over the entire top of muffin batter & place in oven to bake 20-28 minutes until toothpick tests dry.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with confectioners sugar (optional). Enjoy!
*Makes roughly (10) 4-5 ounce muffins.