Using the The Really Great Food Company All-Purpose Flour Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon herbs
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed chicken
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
- Mix flour, oil & milk together in a large mixing bowl until dough like consistency.
- Spread dough into rectangle on oiled parchment paper. Layer with broccoli, chicken & cheese
- Roll entire dough using parchment to roll. Sprinkle herbs on top. Wrap parchment around roll and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 35-40 minutes
- Unwrap for last 5 minutes of baking to brown. Slice & serve with marinara sauce(optional)
*Fillings can be changed as desired:
Sausage, Pepperoni, Vegetables, Ham, Mozzarella, Roasted Peppers.
*For Sweet Option – brush dough with butter (or vegan butter) & sprinkle with cinnamon, brown sugar, nuts, raisins & sliced apples and follow directions 2-5.
Recipe courtesy of @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree