https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/banaacoffeeeeee.jpg 912 729 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2020-01-09 13:21:502020-06-30 15:26:10Gluten-Free Banana Bread Crumb Cake
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 package RGF Banana Bread Mix
- 1 cup overripe or ripe mashed bananas (approx. 3 bananas)
- ¼ cup water, milk or milk alternative
- 1 cup eggs or egg alternative(approx. 4 large eggs)
- ¾ cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups RGF All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
PREHEAT OVEN TO 325*
- PREPARE CRUMBS FIRST: Place the crumb ingredients into a mixing bowl and thoroughly blend together with hands until butter starts to melt. Form into two separate balls and leave aside until required.
- Put eggs, oil, water, milk or milk alternative in mixing bowl. Beat together
- Add banana bread mix to wet ingredients. Mix until both are blended together
- Place cup of bananas in a separate bowl and thoroughly mash using fork.
- Add mashed bananas to contents in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. DO NOT over beat.
- Pour batter into greased and floured pan or pans.
- Sprinkle already prepared crumbs evenly over the entire top of the batter & place in oven to bake.
- Bake approximately 44-46 minutes or until toothpick tests dry