Using The Really Great Food Company Pumpkin Bread Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 cups RGF Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup seltzer
- 4 – 6 cups sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar or cinnamon/sugar
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together until a little thicker than pancake batter. Add a bit more seltzer 1 tablespoon at a time if necessary. Let sit 10 minutes
- Heat 3″ oil in a large pot or fryer. Set to 375* i using fryer or medium-high heat if using large pot.
- Scoop batter with ice cream or cookie scooper. Place batter into hot oil. Fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel lined cookie rack. Roll into powdered sugar or cinnamon & sugar. Enjoy!
Batter holds well in refrigerator if needed. Perfect for the upcoming holidays 🙂
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree