Using The Really Great Food Company Pumpkin Bread Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
PREHEAT OVEN TO 325*
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together until dough-like consistency
- Roll out the dough onto plastic or parchment. Cut into 6 pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Place dough balls onto non-stick pan. Flatten out with fork.
- (Icing – Optional) Mix sugar and and pumpkin puree until well combined, refrigerate and drizzle over cooled cookies or spread evenly with a butter knife.
(1) 9″ x 13″ pan
Bake 12-15 minutes
*For a crisper cookie, bake for an extra 2-3 minutes
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree