https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/blueberryscone.jpg 480 640 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2017-04-06 12:39:472017-04-06 16:39:03Gluten-Free Vanilla Blueberry Scone
Gluten-Free Vanilla Blueberry Scone
Using The Really Great Food Company Vanilla Muffin Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3/4 cup RGF Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup yogurt (we used unsweetened coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon oil (we used avocado oil)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 handfuls of fresh or frozen blueberries
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
- Mix first four ingredients together in medium mixing bowl
- Gently add blueberries as to not crush them completely
- Place parchment on a baking sheet and grease it
- Scrape scone dough onto parchment & form into a circle
- Score the dough into 4 pieces
- Brush with butter, oil or milk & sprinkle with sugar
Bake 20-25 minutes.
*Cool 10 minutes, cut at scoreline.
Serve & enjoy!
Recipe developed by Dana @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree
i want to try this but can’t use dairy (yogurt) What can I substitute?