https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/carcake.jpg 333 500 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2017-05-26 11:12:542017-05-26 11:13:19Really Great Gluten-Free Ginger Carrot Cake
Really Great Gluten-Free Ginger Carrot Cake
Using The Really Great Food Company All-Purpose Flour
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 cups RGF All-Purpose flour
- 4 carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons nuts, chopped(optional)
- 4 oz. Mascarpone
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon agave
Preheat oven to 350*
- In large mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar & baking powder.
- Add carrots, eggs, ginger, orange zest, oil and orange juice to dry ingredients until well combined.
- Grease round Spring Form pan or 8″ cake pan and add batter, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Once cake is done baking, allow it to cool and then apply frosting. *To make frosting, add all ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
**optional – sprinkle chopped nuts on top after applying frosting
Recipe courtesy of @abcglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!