https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG955585.jpg 2048 2048 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2018-07-24 19:10:572018-07-24 19:10:57Gluten-Free Corn Dogs
Using the The Really Great Food Company Cornbread Muffin Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF Cornbread Muffin Mix
- 1/2-3/4 cup Water
- 1 package hot dogs
- 4-6 cups oil(3″ oil in your deep fryer or pot)
- Combine Cornbread Muffin Mix with water into a batter
- Once mixed, roll hot dogs in batter
- After hot dog is covered in batter, freeze to set. (You can double dip for tastier dog)
- Start boiling oil at medium to high heat. The oil should be about 375* degrees when ready.
- Once frozen, take out and place corn dogs in deep fryer or pot. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown
Enjoy with condiment of your choice!
4-6 Corn Dogs