Using The Really Great Food Company Coffee Crumb Cake & All-Purpose Flour Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup Coffee Cake Mix
- 1/2 All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Earth Balance butter
- 1 flax egg
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate (we used No Whey brand) + an additional 2-3 ounces for drizzle
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350*
- Blend brown sugar, egg & butter together in mixing bowl 2 minutes.
- Add Coffee Cake Mix & All-Purpose flour, orange zest, berries and white chocolate. Beat on low until blended another 2-4 minutes.
Lay batter out evenly into pan. Bake at 350* for 27-32 minutes.
Cool 10 min & remove from pan. Cut into bars.
Microwave additional white chocolate 1 minute. Stir to melt. Drizzle over bars.
8″ x 8″ inch pan greased and lined with parchment
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree