https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/creampufff.jpg 353 529 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2019-03-13 12:25:082019-03-13 12:26:32Gluten-Free Cream Puffs
Using The Really Great Food Company All-Purpose Flour
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pinch of salt
Cream(can use store bought ice cream or fresh cream)
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
Preheat oven to 425*
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, vanilla, heavy cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set
- Boil water, butter and salt in medium saucepan until combined.
- Add flour all at once…use your muscles and stir. Blend with wooden spoon until combined .
Remove from heat and add yolks one at a time until combined (more muscles). Spoon or pipe out 12 rounds of dough onto parchment lined pan. Bake for 15 minutes
When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells. Dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
(1) – 9″ x 13″ pan