https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/grabolabkfstsquares.jpg 1224 1999 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2017-07-14 16:13:332017-07-14 16:13:33Really Great Gluten Free Breakfast Squares
Really Great Gluten Free Breakfast Squares
Using The Really Great Food Company Coffee Crumb Cake Mix
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 package of RGF Coffee Crumb Cake mix
- 3/4 cup eggs or egg alternative (approx. 3 1/2 large eggs)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free granola
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350*
- Beat eggs, oil & sour cream together using electric mixer.
- Add entire package of coffee crumb cake mix to wet ingredients and beat at medium speed for 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour batter evenly into greased & floured pan or pans.
- Sprinkle gluten free granola evenly over the entire top of the batter and place in oven to bake
- Once cooled, sprinkle with confectionary sugar and cut to desired size of squares.
(1) 9″ x 13″ pan or (2) 8″ x 8″ pans
Bake 38-46 minutes or until toothpick tests dry
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!