https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/chocchipblondies.jpg 799 800 admin https://reallygreatfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Really-Great-Food-Logo-21.png admin2019-01-22 12:15:182020-06-30 16:04:44Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Blondies
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup RGF All Purpose flour
- 1/4 cup RGF Coffee Cake mix
- 1/2 cup Tigernuts flour
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground flax
- 1 tablespoon Apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons earth balance or butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
In large bowl, mix flax, applesauce, butter, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and salt. Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Add to bowl, RGF All Purpose flour, Coffee Cake mix, Tigernut flour and yogurt. Beat on medium high for 2 minutes.
Greased or line pan with parchment. Pour batter in pan, smooth it out.
- Bake 325* for 35-37 minutes.
- Cool before cutting. Top with ice cream or cream and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of @ABCglutenfree – https://livestream.com/abcglutenfree